Women in Construction Summit
8 Northumberland Avenue, London | 6th March 2018
As partners, use our exclusive discount code BUILTBYBOTH15
Women in Construction Summit, a groundbreaking new conference for women in the construction industry is brought to you by the creators of the largest global Women in Tech event series!
Through inspirational keynotes, examination of pivotal industry trends, interactive panel discussions on how to solve the gender gap, and career development workshops, this conference provides all the content and networking opportunities you need to flourish in the sector.
Agenda topics fall under four main themes:
· What's Disrupting the Industry: we reveal the issues disrupting construction and how we can keep up with the latest challenges facing the industry
· Take Control of Your Career: identify how to spot micro-inequalities, pick up tips on how to be a D&I champion and discover what's involved in some of the most sought-after roles in the industry
· Diversity at Work: learn practical business strategies on increasing diversity in the workplace and the importance of pushing for diversity from the top
· What We're Doing... But What's Next: celebrate women who are smashing through the glass ceiling and identify how we can continue to push for gender equality!
Take a look at the full conference agenda.
Confirmed speakers currently include:
· Development Director, Major Projects Association
· Executive Vice President, Skanska
· Group Head of Mobilisation, Carillion
· CEO, Building Services Research and Information Association
· Commercial Director, Jacobs
· Technical Director, Patrick Parsons
· President, Women's Engineering Society
· Founder & Chief Executive, Simone de Gale Architects
· Associate Director, Turner & Townsend
· Design Director & Director of the Built Environment, HS2
· Head of Civil Engineering, Carillion
... and many more!
See full speaker list.
Request a brochure for all the info on the conference's format, speakers and prices.
The Smith Institute (2016) #notjustforboys, Women in construction. Available at: https://ccsbestpractice.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2.-Smith-Institute-notjustforboys-Women-In-Construction-September-2016.pdf
Collaboration with YEP